Dental Implants Pleasant Grove, UT
A permanent solution for missing or failing teeth.
Dental implants are the best replacement for missing or failing teeth. That’s because they’re supported by bone, just like your original teeth. The procedure involves setting one or more implant anchors into the jawbone. These roots (made of titanium) are strong, non-toxic, and biologically compatible with the mouth.
Are dental implants right for you?
The key to a successful implant is something we call osseointegration: the bone actually grows into the implant itself. Once this bond stabilizes we finish the restoration with a natural-appearing replacement tooth or multiple teeth. Or, we use it as an anchor to support a crown or bridge—even a denture! Implants aren’t right for everyone. You need sufficient bone in your jaw to support them and a willingness to take good care of yourself during treatment.
But the benefits of implants, from restored chewing and speaking efficiency to improved nutrition, are undeniable.
Once teeth are missing from the jawbone—whether one or many; whether from accident or disease—something very important is missing as well. That’s tooth stability, and that’s because once one or more teeth are removed, the bone that previously anchored the roots begins to weaken. Dental researchers worked for years to find ways to keep bone from shrinking. Now we’re proud to offer dental implants—a solution that prevents bone loss while permitting durable, fixed, permanent restorations.
What can dental implants do?
- Replace one or more teeth without affecting bordering teeth.
- Support a dental bridge or a partial denture.
- Provide support for a full denture, making it more secure and comfortable.
Benefits of dental implants.
- Better strength and eating ability — Increased stability when biting and chewing.
- Improved speaking ability — Avoid dentures that may slip and cause speech problems.
- Improved self-esteem — Fix damaged or missing teeth that may cause embarrassment.
- Aesthetic restoration of your smile — Restorations that look and feel just like your natural teeth!